Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner part 2

Last night my brother and his fiance came over for Thanksgiving dinner part 2. There was tons of good food, home made apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert and I actually used my crystal stemware for the first time! After dinner we all watched the Incredibles and the last little bit of the GA / GA Tech game. It was a great night!

In regards to the pie, I found the easiest, most delicious recipe for home made pie crust in my Real Simple issue from last month. It was so light and flaky... I will never buy pre-made pie crust again. You make it in the food processor and it takes less than 5 minutes... no joke. If you want the recipe, go HERE

Apparently I had too much fun last night because this morning I woke up with a cold! It's like a nyquil commercial over here... sneezing, coughing, sore throat... the works. At least I didn't get sick until after the holiday festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment