Wednesday, November 18, 2009

O happy day!

Wow! This week has truly been filled with suprises and blessings... and it's only wednesday!

First off, for those of you who I haven't told yet, I have been offered, and accepted, a job! It is truly an amazing opportunity and I cannot wait until my first day. :)

As if that wasn't enough to be excited and grateful for.... when I checked the mail on Tuesday I found that Steve and I had gotten some presents!

I got a $15 off coupon at kodak.com (thanks to Hayley from deals, steals and heels) and used it to buy a beautiful photo ornament for our Christmas tree since this will be our first Christmas as a married couple. I used a picture of us from our reception and the whole thing came out even better than I imagined!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It is white porcelan with a white ribbon hanger and I love it. I may even display it in the house year round! And, with the coupon, all I paid for it was the $2.98 for shipping. :)

We also received a suprise package from Steve's brother and his wife. They just had a baby and promised to send us some pictures of our neice once they got her portraits back. Well, not only did we get some wallet sized pictures to carry with us, but we also got this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


That is a framed picture of our beautiful neice and her tiny footprint! I was so excited... we haven't gotten a chance to meet little Anastasia Leigh yet (since they live in Alaska) and seeing that cute little footprint just makes her that much more real. I cannot wait to finally meet her and spoil her in person!

Finally, I got the opportunity to earn a little spending money for our trip to Columbus this weekend by helping Steve's grandmother clean houses two days this week. It's not the most glamorous job in the world but it's a chance to spend time with my grandmother-in-law and get out of the house for a bit... not to mention make a pretty decent amount of money!

I can't help but feel thankful for such a joy filled week after spending so many weeks and months stressed out and frustrated.

1 comment:

  1. I read your news the other day from the PB, but never got to respond and tell you Congrats! I am so excited you found something you will really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete