Saturday, October 30, 2010

the results are in...

This morning was kind of crazy since my alarm didn't go off. I ended up being about 20 minutes late to my appointment because I didn't wake up until 9am.

It worked out though and the salon/stylist were great about it. If I were going to be in town after December I would definitely go back considering how friendly and talented the stylist was. The place has a great concept. It's not just a salon, it's a day spa, salon and boutique! It's the type of place you could go to and get a complete head to toe makeover, which is always exciting. I've always wanted to do something like that.

Anyway, without further delay, here is the new 'do!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I ended going with a bit of a combo of numbers 1 and 3 and I love it! The picture isn't that great (what photo taken in a bathroom ever is?) but you can see how it frames my face and just sort of has a bit more personality than before.

Thanks for all the input and get ready.... I'm just a few motnhs shy of chopping it all off to donate and I'll need input on which short look to go with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment