Monday, October 4, 2010

a mini-vacation and chocolate cake.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with my parents, my brothers and my sister-in-law at the beach for a much needed mini-vacation. I was only there for one night, but just the few hours by the ocean helped me get back to a good place.

My body is completely out of whack right now due to various factors so I am doing my best to find ways of relaxing and calming myself down in order to avoid major complications.

Tonight for example, I had an insane day at work so I grabbed a hot bath, put on my comfy clothes (chenille socks included), made some emergency chocolate cake and settled on the couch with the hubs and my favorite crazy dog.

Tomorrow said dog goes in to be neutered so please send some happy thoughts his way!

No comments:

Post a Comment