Saturday, October 23, 2010

playing the waiting game

I'm not so good with the keeping up with things anymore. This translates into being a bad blogger. Sorry.

I promise, it isn't just the blog either. I've noticed lately that I'm getting pretty forgetful in all aspects of my life. I'm just going to blame that issue on stress.

My doctor and I discussed my issues, both new and old, and we have come up with a game plan. I've got to go in and have some bloodwork done and have a colonoscopy (potentially an endoscopy as well), but for now that's it. I'm not thrilled about being sedated and prodded during the colonoscopy, but it's a necessary tool in figuring out how to help me feel better so I'm going to deal.

The situation has me a bit stressed. Between all of this mess, work mess, and the craziness that is school right now, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I'm at a point where all I can really do is head in for the tests, wait for results and pray for a good outcome.

In other news:
The puppy has learned several new commands including wait, leave it, and spin. Some of those are more useful than others. :)

Also, I ahve been accepted to Georgia State for the spring semester! Woohoo! Looks like some parts of my life are abotu to become awesome.

**woudl anyone else like to join in on the positive news bandwagon? I would love to hear some. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being accepted to GA State, that's wonderful! And I think that all doggie tricks are great, useful or not :) "roll over" is a personal favorite!

    ReplyDelete