Monday, October 25, 2010

nice suprises

The last time Steve and I went shopping I found this great skirt. It was cut beautifully and the fabric was perfect for fall and winter. It was the perfect length and I could imagine wearing it with a million different things. It was also on sale, so I bought it.

However, since bringing it home I haven't been able to put together an outfit I like. I couldn't find the right shoes or the right top. I didn't want to wear this great skirt until I knew I could do it some justice.

The day has come my friends. I was looking through some old pictures yesterday and noticed a pair of shoes I had forgotten I had. I looked in the closet this morning and was incredibly happy to find that they survived the mass Goodwill donation when we moved. They work perfectly with my skirt and the outfit I'm rocking today makes me feel fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment