Thursday, December 23, 2010

Things you should know about me if we're going to be BFFs

I've seen this on a couple of the blogs I read and thought it would be fun to do. It's always nice to learn weird little tidbits about your friends. :)

Thanks to Little Miss Momma for the idea!

Here we go. If we're going to be BFFs you need to know:

I am a huge fan of the Twilight series and very much team Edward. The writing may leave something to be desired and book four may be the strangest plot line in literary history, but for some reason I love it anyway.

I daydream of being a guest on morning shows like Regis & Kelly and Good Morning America.

When I want to cheer myself up I make cinnimon coffee and drink it from my green NASA mug.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This particular mug is also my academic good luck charm while working on papers and projects.

I only like hockey for the fights and the zamboni.

You've Got Mail is pretty much my all time favorite movie ever. Yes, I realize how cheesy it is. That's part of what I like most about it.

I really really do not like tomatoes. I like tomato sauce, ketchup and other tomato based foods, but fresh tomatoes make me gag.

Cucumber skin is also really gross. I'll happily munch on fresh cucumbers or pickles, but only if they don't have skin on them.

When I was little someone convinced me that monsters are afraid of music. To this day I can't handle being alone in the dark unless there is music playing.

If I could only eat one kind of food for the rest of my life it would be peanut butter and jelly. It's one of my all time favorite foods and the only one I have never gotten tired of or sick from.

Epcot is my favorite Disney park. I could spend days there just exploring.

My dream vacation destination is Venice, Italy. Although Spain is a close second on that list fo dream destinations.

I am really afraid of confrontation and will avoid it as much as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment