Friday, December 3, 2010

I've got my class schedule!

After some confusion about the status of my English 1101 credit, I decided to just go ahead and register for the other - non-english - courses I need.

The good news is that I am taking two courses that sound incredibly interesting: History of Film and Intro to Women's Studies.

The bad news is that Georgia State requires me to fulfill my two science courses with lab requirement as a sequence rather than just any two lab sciences. They also require four semesters of a foreign language of which I have completed zero.

To put it simply, I have to take Chemistry II (since the biology class I have credit for is only open in a sequence to biology majors) and revisit Spanish. Neither of these subjects are particularly strong suits for me. Chemistry could seriously be considered cruel and unusual punishment and my Spanish is fine as long as I don't need to use verbs.

This semester should be interesting to say the least. I'm going to have to study my ass off to pull decent grades, but the idea of being full time at school again has me so excited. In two years I should finally be done with this degree and able to move on to teaching!

Now, if I coudl only find a part time job....

No comments:

Post a Comment