Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!

This weekend Steve and I took a roadtrip to Columbus to see our friends/ college family for the holiday. These people are the ones who have been there for Steve and I since before there even WAS a Steve and I so having a long weekend to catch up with them and celebrate was incredible.

It was interesting too just to see how much things have changed in the last year within our group of friends. Instead of the rowdy college kids we're all settled and married... kids on the way for one of our friends too. Instead of going out to a bar or getting sloppy drunk in someone's back yard we had a pot luck supper and a couple beers. Very chill.

I swear, everything has changed except the red SOLO cups.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July and is ready to get back to the day to day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the SAME way with our friends....but, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete