Monday, July 26, 2010

a case of the Mondays

I hate that saying, but it is the closest description I can find to properly describe how I feel today.

I'm incredibly annoyed and irritated but the only remotely acceptable reason I have for feeling this way is the fact that today is Monday.

In an effort to keep myself from developing a permanent scowl, here are some things that make me smile:

1. our sweet boy, Finn.

2. wildflowers growing on the side of the road

3. the huge sunflowers for sale in front of Food Lion.

4. Finally figuring out what to make for my friend/ little sister's baby

5. Finding these instructions on how to make these beautiful babies for cheap!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. the picture on my desk from my wedding.

What helps you pull yourself from the edge of a craptastic day?

No comments:

Post a Comment