Sunday, March 28, 2010

hello again!

Life is pretty crazy right now getting ready for the 5K in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! I'm still having issues running for long periods of time. Right around 15 minutes I pretty much die and have to walk for 2-3 minutes before I can keep going. I'm going to keep pushing myself in the hopes of being able to run the full distance of the race so please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Yesterday Steve and I went over to my in-law's house and pressure washed it for them. It wasn't too bad except for the fact that it was freezing cold! It turned out okay though since they made a low country boil for dinner.

While we were there my mother-in-law told us that once we get a china cabinet she is going to give us the china she got when Steve's family lived in Germany. Since we already have somewhere to put it, she gave us the crystal stemware that goes with it last night!

Check it out:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
champagne flutes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wine glasses
I love them! Call me crazy but I prefer to own and use things that have a history. I don't mind mismatched pieces as long as each piece has a story. I'm looking forward to being able to use these!

No comments:

Post a Comment