Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Spring[ish] Break!

Spring break has started for the University I work for which means that I don't have to work late at all this week. It also means that student traffic in the library will be light and less people will stop by to ask random questions about the "hidden" rooms upstairs.

To kick off spring break the Board of Regents gave us all a furlough day which, for those unfamiliar with the term, is a day when the entire campus is closed in an effort to save money. You don't see me complaining. I'll take a free day any way it comes.

On this semi-spring-like day off I am going to be cleaning the apartment and making preparations for next weekend. Steve and I bought new furniture for our living room and it is being delivered on saturday! I'll post pictures once everything is situated.

New Moon also comes out on DVD this Saturday... so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment