Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Mexican food is hard to find

I am a HUGE fan of mexican food. I could eat it every day for weeks and nto get sick of it. We had our rehearsal dinner at a Mexican restraunt and we are taking a Mexican cuisine cooking class when we go to Mexico on our cruise this summer.

So, you can imagine how bummed I was when Steve and I got to Savannah and realized that all of the Mexican restaurants we could find didn't taste very good and/or gave us heartburn.

I've stepped up my game in the kitchen, attempting new recipes in an effort to make up for the lack of good options elsewhere. None of them really taste right though.

Enter: Jalepenos

They opened a new location near our apartment recently so Steve and I checked it out last night. All I can say is WOW. It was possibly the best Mexican food I have ever had. The service was fast, friendly and attentive. I'm really excited to have found this place! We will definitely be going back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment