Monday, October 12, 2009

new beginnings

The last few months have held a lot of changes in my life both spectacular and frustrating. In July I married the love of my life. August brought a move across the state, unemployment and taking a semester off of school. September brought a change in career plans and some serious financial strain.

Some of these changes sparked a desire for more change in the very near future and the setting of some specific goals between the hubby and myself. In light of all of these changes (both actual and anticipated) I felt that a new blog was in order to chronicle our progress.

In case you were wondering about the title of the blog, it's actually a line from an Elton John song I love and have been listening to a lot lately, Warm Love in a Cold World.

No comments:

Post a Comment