Monday, October 26, 2009

menu planning monday: 10/26 through 10/31

Many of my friends from the knot/ the nest have taken to posting their weekly menu plans on mondays. This gives all of us an opportunity to share recipes amongst each other as well as help ourselves get organized for making dinner during the week. With Steve being gone so much I don't really make dinner plans for myself but, since he will be home for a while I'm joining in the menu planning! Our menu for this week is:

Monday: breakfast (blueberry pancakes and bacon)

Tuesday: Steaks, mashed potatoes and sweet peas

Wednesday: tomato and chicken linguine and zucchini rounds

Thursday: BBQ chicken, baked sweet potatoes and corn

Friday: buffalo chicken pizza

Saturday: leftovers

Btw, today is world pasta day so I encourage all of my fellow carb lovers to celebrate as much as possible. :) I will be having pasta for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment