Thursday, October 29, 2009

back to the drawing board...

As some of you already know, I had a job interview yesterday. I was really excited because, out of the probably 50 applications I have put in since leaving my job in August, this is the first interview I have gotten.

I went and met the family, had a lovely conversation with the mom, held the baby and felt like it went really well. However, this morning I received an email letting me know that they decided to go with someone else.

I'm more than a little bummed about it.

As if that weren't bad enough, I got a call this morning from the temp agency I talked to about a month ago saying they had a job for me and needed me to start immediately. When I asked for details the lady said she would call me back. Three hours later I call back and they tell me sorry but they filled the position already. WTH?

Now I am back to square one... looking for jobs and applying everywhere I can think of. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment