Friday, November 19, 2010

I need a minute....

Yesterday my twin/best friend got a huge bomb dropped on her. I had no idea what to say except that I'll be there for her no matter what. And that was and is the God's honest truth.

However, today was my day to process all of the information. My brain handles stuff like this at dial-up speed and I need a good chunk of uninterrupted time to fully process it all.

So, after work and a suprise 40th birthday party for my aunt-in-law, I was able to come home and process. I grabbed cozy pajamas, tummy friendly home made pumpkin spice coffee, and turned Shrek on for comedic relief should it prove necessary. After a few hours I think I'm in the place I need to be in to be able to be there for my BFF.

I honestly feel like the move to Atlanta is even more meant to be now since it will afford me the opportunity to physically be there for her more often than I would be able to if we were still in Savannah. For this, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment