Thursday, November 18, 2010

hello nausea, it's been a while

As of yesterday pretty much all of my symptoms from September/ October are back in full force. I feel too nauseous to eat and when I force myself to have something so I don't get dizzy I get stabbing pain, bloating, and less than glamorous other issues.

Seriously, last night I was only able to eat a few spoonfuls of mashed potatoes before my body reminded me that it hates me. Mashed potatoes. Probably the least offensive food ever created after dry toast. Which I tried this morning with very poor results. So I'm just sitting here sipping some ginger ale, praying that things calm down a bit.

BTW, whoever made nausea pills that make you even more nauseous if you don't take them with food is a cruel and evil jerk. Same goes for the mouthbreathing creeper who made the pills to relieve stomach pains that must be taken with food or they cause crazy blurred vision and dizziness. Dizziness + nausea = a bad idea.

I'm pretty convinced that my anxiety only serves to worsen my stomach condition (whatever it may be). Yesterday was a terrible day at work... tears, yelling, stress, the works.... and it just seems suspicious to me that my issues flared up immediately after it happened when none of my other triggers (meat, dairy, fried stuff etc.) have so much as looked at me sideways for weeks.

Add this to the list of reasons to get the heck out of dodge.

Last thing I swear: I'm losing followers. This makes me sad. Last time I checked it said 25 and now I'm down to 23. I guess some people are tired of hearing about my weird medical issues and how much I hate my job. I really can't argue with that. I'm gettign pretty sick of it too. But this is my life for now. Maybe I'll be more entertaining/ interesting/ informative when life settles down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment