Saturday, December 17, 2011

three point seven four

Final grades were posted this morning and I, being the highly obsessive person that I am, checked the onlline transcript as soon as I woke up. When I looked at the page I about killed Steve with my celebrating...

I made all A's. For the first time since I can remember.... probably elementary school.

Not only did I earn a 4.0 this semester, but I earned myself a spot on the President's list. I also bumped my cumulative GPA to it's highest point in my college career. 3.74.

It's amazing what you can do when you stop making excuses and apply yourself.... and when you are finally in the right program of study. That might have more than a little bit to do with it.

On a slightly related note, Congratulations to my older brother, Thor, on his graduation! He received his Bachelor's degree in Psychology yesterday from Georgia Gwinnett College.

I hope everyone else who graduated and those who are on a semester break has a relaxing holiday break. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment