Friday, January 29, 2010

my husband rocks Friday

This week has been so long and tiring. Last night I was so tired I forgot to set my alarm! Thankfully Steve had his set for 6am so I managed to get up and out the door not too far behind schedule.

In my hurry to get ready though I forgot to pack a lunch. It looks like I will be stopping by Subway this afternoon!

Steve has done such a good job with our finances... so much better than I could hope to do. He's worked it out so that we finally have extra money for shopping! This weekend we will be headed to the Tanger outlets in Bluffton, SC to give our wardrobes an upgrade. The fact that my husband not only saved up shopping money for us but is voluntarily spending the day at the outlets with me is why he rocks this week. :) I'm a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment