Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my new phone = awesome

One of the perks of having a husband working in the wireless communications industry is that I get a pretty sweet discount on new phones. I also get to upgrade more often then everyone else.

For the last four-ish years I've been on the hubs' account, this set of perks has been pretty meh. I really couldn't care less. Phones are phones... as long as I can call people and get text messages I don't really care what else it can do or what it looks like.

Then came the Droid Charge... aka: my new favorite piece of technology in the world.

Why is this phone so awesome you ask? Simple, It's cute, it's easy to use, and I CAN WATCH MOVIES AND TV ON IT!!!!

This may not seem like a big deal to others, but anyone who has had to entertain a cranky three year old in a waiting room for an hour can completely understand why free access to Diego and Spongebob anytime, anywhere, is a godsend. Anyone who has sat in their doctor's office waiting room for an hour with nothing but last year's backyard poultry magazine to pass the time will understand the joy of being able to watch HBO instead.

And the part that makes this phone better than pink glitter cupcakes is a little app called Cozi. It's basically a big hub of organized happiness where Steve and I can sync schedules, to do lists, grocery lists and everything else that I call him a million times a day to verify.

I've never seen the need to purchase phone cases before... but a phone this awesome simply can NOT remain plain and naked from the factory. It needs something just as fabulous on the outside as it is on the inside. It needs THIS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, It's rainbow zebra print rhinestones. Yes, I'm absolutely in love with it. Yes, you should be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment