Monday, May 16, 2011

Trial Separation... another Music Monday post



Don't worry, Steve and I are going strong. The trial separation is between us and dairy products. I'm well aware that my digestion is not a topic everyone wants to hear a lot of details about, but suffice it to say that dairy and I have a love/hate relationship that may not be worth it anymore.

Saying goodbye to cheese is going to be difficult, but I'm really excited about the new recipes I'm trying this week! There are a lot of fresh veggies (some that I've never eaten before) and fresh seafood. Or, as fresh as you can get in Atlanta.

I'm also going out of the cookbook and food blog box and winging it one night with a recipe that's been bumping around in my head for a little while. Stay tuned for the results of that adventure.

Steve is a bit hesitant to try all of this new, non dairy, cheese-less menu of awesome, but I've assured him that we have plenty of plain pasta and pb&j to help him through if necessary. :)

Be prepared for some food posts with pictures if this experiment turns out well. It's been a while since I did a dinner post and this blog could use some eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment