Sunday, April 10, 2011

They're going to take away my membership card

I finished my paper for Women's Studies this afternoon. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.

However, the fact that I finished the paper Sunday when it isn't due until 9:30am on Thursday is a clear violation of the college kid rule book. It feels so strange knowing that, if I wanted to, I could revise and edit a few more times over a couple of days and still turn it in on time.

This situation is a drastic departure from my previous method of completing final papers which involved pulling an honest to god all-nighter and cranking out twenty pages of poetry criticisms and research at 3am.

I may even turn this paper in early. *gasp*

Just because I can.

This is not to say I'm done for the semester... or even with this particular class. I've still got to present my paper to the class and there are other things due in other classes. Still, I feel incredibly accomplished for being on top of this paper and ahead of the game.

Two weeks and I am done with the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment