Sunday, December 13, 2009

well hello there!

It's been a while since I've gotten the chance to write! Ok, that's not completely true, for a while there I didn't have anything to say and then things got too busy to write.

Anyways... I'm here now to proudly proclaim that all of our Christmas shopping is done! Woohoo! The only thing left to do is mail a few things to those whom we won't see this year and wrap a couple items. Other than that we are all set!

With my extra time this week I'm going to make some Christmas brownies! Yum!

Since I missed MHR friday, I would like to take a moment to say that I truly lucked out in the husband department. He braved the holiday shopping crowds with me and helped me pick out each gift. For someone who loves shopping as much as I do it's really good that Steve isn't just a purse holder. He also finished his shopping for me over a week ago and has had my gift wrapped and under the tree. We'll see what he got me before I say whether or not I forgive him for taunting me for 3 weeks. ;)

Stay tuned for menu planning monday this week because I actually planned out a menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment