Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!

It's officially Christmas! Everyone is home this year which is awesome in and of itself but I'm excited because this is my first married Christmas with Steve!

We actually did our Christmas gift exchange on Christmas Eve but I decided to wait and post about it until today.Steve and I got some great things that we will certainly use (clothes for work, a waffle iron and a panini press to name a few) and Steve actually bought me a beautiful diamond necklace. However, our favorite gift of the day was a suprise to both of us from my parents.

They took the Quaker wedding certificate from our wedding and had it framed with the picture we had taken of everyone who attended the ceremony. Check it out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's beautiful and we can NOT wait to hang it up in our apartment!
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe and warm wherever you are. :)

1 comment: