Monday, May 10, 2010

strange days

Sometimes I really hate facebook.

It's true.

As much as I love being able to stay in touch with friends and see what they are up to, some days it's just too much for me. Some days it just seems to open up old wounds and rub salt in them. Some days it awakens the jealous part of me that I hate.

Today is one of those days. Today I am sitting in my tiny office on my lunch break feeling like a big fat ball of failure and desperately wanting to go home and wallow in self-pity.


Clearly, that isn't a realistic option. Instead, I'm going to take a few deep breaths, finish my goldfish crackers, and attempt to be productive until I leave at 5:00. When I get home, I'm going to put on my workout clothes, turn up my "I hate people" playlist and run until the negativity stops. I could be gone a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment